Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
Education and Experience
- Sales, Business Administration
What you should bring with you
- Excellent written and spoken German or English, preferably an additional European language. Communication skills and verbal fluency.
- Autonomy as well as passion for digitalisation, innovation and insurance.
- Independent working, optimism and hands-on mentality.
- Excellent knowledge of sales tools (CRM, Power Point/Keynote, various online meeting tools).
About the job
bsurance – is the digital platform for B2B2C Embedded Insurance and is considered a pioneer for fair and relevant insurance directly embedded at the point of sale/need across Europe. This sector is predicted to grow to at least 1/4 of all insurance premiums by 2030.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who would like to experience the atmosphere in a startup and gain deep insights into the world of sales management and marketing over a period of 6-12 months. If the performance meets our expectations, there is the possibility of a permanent position in our Growth Team.
- Developing content strategies and editorial plans for social media, blog, and website
- Creation of newsletters, blog articles, interviews and postings
- Development of advertising strategies for social media and search engines (mainly Linkedln and Google)
- Optimisation of all channels, including those for communication with app users (website SEO, e-mail, push notifications)
- Analysis of user behaviour & strategy development to increase user activity together with clients
- Implementation of creative user campaigns with customers
- Close exchange with the sales and product teams for continuous product and process improvement.
- Market research. Trend & competitor analyses, project initiation
What we offer
- Exciting collaboration in a dynamic, motivated and diverse international team
- Co-working offices in Linz and Vienna with home office option
- Short decision-making processes and thus rapid implementation of new ideas
- Modern management culture and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive onboarding and a structured introduction process
- MacBook and iPhone (also for private use)
- Team events
- Flexible working hours (trust-based working hours)
You think you have what it takes to take bsurance to the next level together with us? Please send your CV and your application to us.