Sales Internship (m/f/d)
Education and Experience
- Sales, Business Administration
What you should bring with you
- Excellent written and spoken German or English, preferably an additional European language. Communication skills and verbal fluency.
- Autonomy as well as passion for digitalisation, innovation and insurance.
- Independent working, optimism and hands-on mentality.
- Excellent knowledge of sales tools (CRM, Power Point/Keynote, various online meeting tools).
About the job
bsurance – is the digital platform for B2B2C Embedded Insurance and is considered a pioneer for fair and relevant insurance directly embedded at the point of sale/need across Europe. This sector is predicted to grow to at least 1/4 of all insurance premiums by 2030.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who would like to experience the atmosphere in a startup and gain deep insights into the world of sales management and marketing over a period of 6-12 months. If the performance meets our expectations, there is the possibility of a permanent position in our Growth Team.
- Addressing potential leads via phone, e-mail and social media.
- Supporting the sales management team in generating new leads and customers
- Lead research and preparation
- Constant optimisation of the sales process
- Execution & setup of e-mail campaigns
- Update of lead and activity information in the CRM system
- Conducting own (online) customer appointments
- Planning, creation and execution of outbound sales campaigns with our CRM tool Pipedrive
- Monitoring of the sales pipeline
- Creation of sales reports
- Market and trend analyses
- Direct contact with potential customers via e-mail and telephone
- Multichannel “lead-nurturing” and creation of touch points with leads
- Preparation and editing of presentations
What we offer
- Exciting collaboration in a dynamic, motivated and diverse international team
- Co-working offices in Linz and Vienna with home office option
- Short decision-making processes and thus rapid implementation of new ideas
- Modern management culture and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive onboarding and a structured introduction process
- MacBook and iPhone (also for private use)
- Team events
- Flexible working hours (trust-based working hours)
You think you have what it takes to take bsurance to the next level together with us? Reach out to us, we are looking forward to getting to know you!